- Why Jump?
- Our Services
- Who we are
- Jump Digital
- Case Studies
- Get in touch
Wed 6th March > Does your business attract clients? No, really, think, does your business attract clients?
• Is your outbound client attraction broken?
• Does your inbound attraction work?
• Is your new business acquisition lazy and inconsistent?
Wed 13th March > Simon Bloch of JMW will outline the change to Recruitment Law, specifically the change on holiday pay.
Wed 20th March > Sourcing new clients and finding the manager’s names without all the clandestine secret services stuff.
• You are connected on LinkedIn but don’t have the client’s contact details!
• Searching for buying clients, does your search have the capability to increase your target audience?
• Finding target companies is a doddle; finding the decision-makers is not easy. Have you got the skills to find them?
Wed 28th March > Candidates the chain reactions to turn potential into revenue. Have you got the formula?
• How much money do you lose when sourcing candidates? What are acquisition costs?
• Are you looking for candidates in the right place?
• Are you engaging with your candidates early enough to make a difference?