Weekly the Jump help recruitment business owners meet the challenges of the recruitment market head-on.
Join us every Wednesday at 11.00 am.
In this series of webinars, the team will be covering the following:
Marketing is it working; Old and new school recruitment, which is best; Can you recruit talent: Neil Carberry, Managers.
The order may change subject to the availability of speakers.
8th February – Marketing outbound and inbound: Is marketing more than clicks and likes?
- Is your marketing bringing new clients on?
- Should you be marketing to your existing client base?
- How important are your candidates in your marketing strategy?
15th February – New school v new techniques: Selling recruitment solutions that clients want to buy?
- Do your recruitment services create loyalty within your client base?
- Reactive v Proactive recruitment, which are you?
- Do you work for free still?
- Why would a client pay you upfront?
22nd February – You are talented recruiters, but can you recruit talent?
- How do you attract and retain the best talent?
- Are you still blaming the people, “we recruited a wrong’un”, does this need to change?
- Is your recruitment process fit for purpose?
1st March – Neil Carberry’s State of the Recruitment Nation
8th March – Managers the most influential people in your business: The blueprint for growth?
- Do your managers lead or dictate?
- Are you developing an at-desk training culture?
- What can your managers truly affect?